BUILDING AND MARKETING A NEW BRAND

Services

 

Digital Marketing, Brand Development, Social Media Strategy, Conversion Optimization, Customer Persona Development.

CLICKS +198%
COST PER LEAD -25%

rm388-rm363-s74-b27-mockup.jpg

OVERVIEW

 

Butterfly makes homemade products that are perfect for gifts, personal use, and small-business marketing.

You can count on them to help you find the perfect costume gift, and they will be able to deliver whatever you choose 

in a professional way.

 

They believe in commitment to the highest quality standards and this is what they wanted their brand to portray.

SOLUTION

Their primary goal was to stand out from all the others and be positioned as more of a premium brand, and find a way to generate leads consistently which they were getting mainly through word-of-mouth and referrals.  After conducting research on the company and the industry as a whole we set out our plan of action.

We went through a back and forth process with Butterfly management and owners. From there we went through typography choices, visual asset designs, logo designs and overall brand identity proposals and created one that was a home run. Knowing how they wanted a premium feel to the brand we wanted to keep the colours black and white - simple and elegant. This way the focus on their digital touch-points could be placed on visually appealing and colourful photos and videos of their work.

The website needed a complete revamp in order to be congruent with the new brand, and it also needed to then be refined over a period of time to optimize for conversions and lead generation.

 

When creating the website for Butterfly, we wanted the brand’s content to stand out, they had pictures and videos that wanted to be showcased on the website, so we found the best way to put it out. 

The next step was to create a digital strategy that would drive traffic to the new website. This strategy was focused on content marketing, Google Adwords, Facebook and Pinterest ads. Our approach for simplicity's sake was to break all marketing into three categories: 1) New traffic, 2) Re-marketing and 3) Re-targeting.

Before anything, we set up conversion tracking pixels from Google Adword’s, Facebook and Pinterest. From here we created multiple ad sets on each platform to see which was performing best and to target different target market segmentation to drive new traffic to the website.

It’s a known fact in the marketing world that only 2% of first-time visitors to a website convert. With that said, we set up a re-marketing campaign to target the remaining 98% who didn’t convert on the first visit to the website.

Butterfly did not have a mailing list when they came to us, so over the next couple of months as we drove traffic we also created free content and tips. This free information was pushed out over social media in exchange for an email address. Once the list had grown to reasonable amount of emails, we designed a re-targeting campaign.

5272210-min.jpeg
jose-martinez-omARLuPE-AU-unsplash_edited.jpg
butterfly ready photo.jpg

RESULTS

The results of the entire digital strategy were great. In specifics, we had on average 230 unique clicks per month, which resulted in 21 leads, with the total cost per lead conversion being $17.31.